Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Window Positioning , 'Intelligent' positioning » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 6306

David Lomas
Advanced user

Posted: 05/22/2007 09:40:15

I often have multiple Skype chat windows open, and they're all set to auto-rollup to keep the screen a bit tidier.

However, I find it helpful to arrange them so they are all at the top right of my monitor, but each one is a title-bar's width below the previous, so they are all kind of stacked up. That way I can see all the names, and by hovering over any of them, they unroll and I can use them.

Now, it would be great if AWM could force each new Skype chat window to position itself top right, but moved down by an amount determined by how many existing windows of the same class were already open. That way they'd stack of their own accord!

thanks,

David.

David Lomas
Advanced user

Posted: 05/22/2007 09:43:03

... and even better if it could shuffle them up if I close one from the middle of the stack  ;) But I'd settle for just placing them to start with!

Cheers,

Dave.

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 05/23/2007 05:19:52

Hello David,

You are quite right saying that it would be great to see this feature. We have been planning to implement a feature concerning instant windows. But still we are checking the possibility, sooner or later we will succeed in it. Nevertheless thank you for your feature requests.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register