Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[IMPLEMENTED] AWM > Desktop Divider > Title Popup Delay , New Option » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 4265

Zardoz2293
Advanced user

Posted: 11/18/2014 08:47:39

AWM > Desktop Divider > Title Popup Delay (New Feature/Option)

I'm requesting the ability for the end-user to specify the Title Button Popup for the Desktop Divider. Specifically when you press DOWN and hold DOWN the title button for desktop divider there appears to be about 5 ms delay before the popup is displayed. I'm requesting the ability to have some ability to modify this range. In my case I'm looking to make the wait time just a bit shorter. I realize some end-users will either want the same about of time that is existing or perhaps a bit longer delay.

What are your thoughts?

Sincerely,
Lars

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 11/27/2014 18:22:05

Hello Lars,

Thanks for the post.

We'll consider this request and inform you if/when it will be implemented in our products.

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 11/26/2021 13:48:30

Hello, Zardoz2293

You wrote:
Specifically when you press DOWN and hold DOWN the title button for desktop divider there appears to be about 5 ms delay before the popup is displayed. I'm requesting the ability to have some ability to modify this range.

I'm glad to notify you that the subject feature has been implemented in the latest version of Actual Window Manager 8.14.6.1 and our other products as well.

You can update your program to the latest version (program's tray icon context menu > Info > Check for Updates) or download the latest version, install it manually and and confirm the fix.

The option is available here: AWM configuration module > Window Settings > Global Options > Title Buttons > Show context menu on "long" left click.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register