Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[SOLVED]Desktop Divider , Swap left-right mouse ability. » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 3206

Zardoz2293
Advanced user

Posted: 08/27/2014 20:42:18

AWM > Window Settings > Default Settings > Title Buttons > Put into Divider tile (enabled)

I'm requesting the ability to swap what activity/event occurs when you click the "Put into Divider tile" button. I find I do *not* want the left-click to move to the application into the tile, but rather get the pop-up. Requesting ability for user-defined swap left-right click events for this feature. For me, right-clicking title buttons is not normal or expected behavior and hence I'd want the feature I was using to be accessible via normal behavior, if I wanted or needed the other method of moving then I'd right-click.

Thoughts, Concerns?

Thanks,
Lars

Sincerely,
Lars

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 08/27/2014 21:20:12

Thank you for your request!

If you hold a left-click for about 0.3 seconds, you get the popup window. Please try it and make a comment.

support@actualtools.com

Zardoz2293
Advanced user

Posted: 08/27/2014 21:26:32

If you hold a left-click for about 0.3 seconds, you get the popup window. Please try it and make a comment.
That works perfectly!

Just as a reference: When you get that popup and you hover over a tile it highlights that tile on screen so you know the area: The Tile Preview (which is a red color on my system) is displayed correctly for its rectangle region. However, the "purple" color rectangle regions show all of the tiles is not drawn correctly (per my other postings)

http://www.actualtools.com/forum/read.php?FID=12&TID=3219

Sincerely,
Lars

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register