Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Better Multiwindow support for Reaper DAW » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 5833

adamch c

Posted: 01/24/2014 16:56:37

http://reaper.fm/

Reaper is multi-track digital workstation I use a lot. One of the things I, among others on the Reaper forum, wish to see is that AWM provide support for the popup Windows Reaper creates.

e.g. The Mixer View....it opens in an entirely new window but I cannot push it to a virtual desktop meaning I cannot optimise my work flow space. I have tried cloning the window and moving the clone to a virtual desktop but that does not work either. The clone only works on the same desktop.

Reaper can be used indefinitely without a licence if the ActualTools team would consider looking into program and seeing if it is possible to get it working much better with AWM.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 01/24/2014 20:00:56

Hello Adamch,

Thanks for the post.

How could I open the Mixer View window?
Could you also provide me a screenshot of this window?

adamch c

Posted: 01/27/2014 15:27:25

Open the program.

Right click on the left hand side and add some new tracks. Click "insert new track" a few times.

Press Ctrl-M and the mixer window show appear in a new window (if it doesn't you can undock it). This is the window I would like to move to a virtual desktop. If I move it then the whole application moves with it.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 01/29/2014 17:44:51

Unfortunately, there is no way to put parent and child windows in different virtual desktops.

We'll consider this feature request.

adamch c

Posted: 01/31/2014 20:43:03

ok great! I will happily advertise it to Reaper users if it can be made to work effectively :D

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register