Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[SOLVED] Manage Window Settings » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 8573

Zaid Tariq

Posted: 01/02/2007 18:32:54

Hello, I have a small suggestion about Manage Window Settings  :D

Basicly, there are some programs that I want to disable the title buttons from them and stay on using the AWM from the right click menu on the window in taskbar, which normally works great, until Manage Window Settings came over ..

It's because when I disable the title buttons, they all dissapear except Manage Window Settings .. and it looks really bad sitting alone, the reason I removed the buttons because they look ugly or don't fit in some programs themes, now Manage Window Settings made it really looks more awful, it's either it should go away with title buttons too or keep all title buttons, no middle way solution

I want to know if you can do this, and add Manage Window Settings to the right click options of window taskbar menu if we want to use it, thanks  :)  

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 01/04/2007 02:22:21

Zaid, the option you're requesting for is already exist since the version 4.0. ;) There you can also remove the "Manage Window Settings" title button.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register