Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Third Party Program Interoperability , add compatability or impliment features » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 3069

Charles Gommely

Posted: 12/19/2012 01:18:52

Hello,

I would like to suggest adding compatibility with some third party software, or simply implementing the features they add. they both "extend" the windows interface, much in the same way that actual windows manager does.

I use a trackball, so I need a right click and drag to act as a scroll wheel. This has already been implemented by your software, but it is not very customizable. If sensitivity configuration could be added, and if there was some velocity/momentum implementation so that pages could be "flung", this would make it usable for my purposes.

This software is open source and provides this functionality, but only works for one monitor: http://www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/55289-dragtoscroll-universal-drag-flingflick-scrolling/

The other feature I would like to request is compatibility with a program called 7 taskbar tweaker. This allows several modifications to the appearance and use of the taskbar in windows 7. Perhaps they could be added to Actual Windows Manager, as its purpose seems to be a collection of tweaks like this. In particular, I use the switching of the rightclick, and the shift-right click menus. Here is the home page: http://rammichael.com/7-taskbar-tweaker

It appears I jumped the gun on the last request. It seems to already work in the latest version I have at work. Not on my old home version.

Just some suggestions,

Charles

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/16/2013 02:47:05

Hello Charles.

We'll consider your request.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics