Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «(Request) Option to un group taskbar applications? » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 4173

Michael Mason

Posted: 12/15/2012 11:19:47

Hello,

Can you please add an option to un group taskbar applications?

What this would do is allow you to move around each application window in the bottom taskbar on its own. As you know currently the same kind of application windows are all grouped together. Like every IE browser window is grouped together so when you move one windows they all move with it.

I just fond today another program that has this feature along with other cool little tweaks. Its called  "7+ Taskbar Tweaker" found here  http://rammichael.com/7-taskbar-tweaker

I would love if you could add this handy "un group taskbar applications" feature so I do not have to run both Actual Window Manager and 7+ Taskbar Tweaker.

The features that "7+ Taskbar Tweaker" does seem to fit perfect with what Actual Window Manager does :)

I really would like the "un group taskbar applications" for sure but if you add some of the other features of "7+ Taskbar Tweaker" that wouldbe great too.

What do you think?

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 12/15/2012 13:03:59

Yes, I would like it too if 7+ Taskbar Tweaker functionality could be included in AWM. I am preparing for a migration from Vista to Windows 7 and already have 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on my list to install. I have thus not yet been able to use it (as I am still on Vista), so I do not know what options it has which are already included in AWM. But if there are any interesting ones, like ungrouping as Michael mentions, I would like to see it included in AWM so that I can enjoy it after my migration to Windows 7.

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/16/2013 00:44:32

Hello gentlemen.

This feature is already in our database of requests, i'll add your requests to it with 7+ Taskbar Tweaker as an example.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register