Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Virtual Desktp Switcheron alternate monitor , Allow Virtual Desktp Switcher to be on alternate monitor » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 2945

Kelly Major

Posted: 09/02/2012 09:13:27

I run virtual desktops on monitor 1 of a two monitor system.  I have configured AWM to move the Virtual Desktop Switcher to monitor when it opens and that works but any time AWM is reconfigured or sometimes for no apparent reason it will be moved back to monitor 1 (the virtual desktop monitor).  It would be very convenient for me to have the VDS window on my non virtual desktop monitor to use to control the virtual desktops on the active virtual desktop monitor.  Currently I have to move it to the general location I want it on my virtual desktop monitor and then hit the move to monitor 2 title bar button every time it moves itself back.

In another thread someone requested that it cold be hidden off screen and "fly out" when the mouse touches the edge of the desktop.  That would be nice too if my request above cannot be implemented.

Also, I mentioned this in another thread but THANKS A LOT for speeding up virtual desktop switching when running virtual desktops on only 1 monitor!!!

- KEM

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/25/2012 21:09:57

Hello Kelly.

Thank you for the post.

We'll consider your request.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics