Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Virtual Desktops Switcher auto-hide and show » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 3295

Tracy Dryden

Posted: 06/23/2012 22:16:04

I would love to see the Virtual Desktops Switcher able to pin itself to one corner of the monitor where mousing to that corner would display it's window, and mousing away would cause it to auto-hide. It's annoying having to find it in the system tray overflow area, restore it, use it, then minimize it back to the system tray.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 06/26/2012 01:39:43

Hello Tracy.

Thanks for the post.

We'll consider your request.

Best regards.

Kelly Major

Posted: 08/17/2012 15:38:18

I agree that would be nice. I want it out of the way most all of the time.  I use the virtual desktop feature on only 1 of 2 monitors and I've been aggravated for a long time but never got around to reporting/requesting that the virtual desktop manager window be able to be placed on the monitor you are NOT using for multiple virtual desktops.  Recently it occurred to me to use AWM to tell it where to put the VDM window at startup and that has helped but sometimes it still wants to go back to the monitor that I have set for virtual desktops.

Also, I wanted to say... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...
For speeding up the virtual desktop switching when running only one monitor in virtual desktop "mode".

Regards. - KEM

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/25/2012 03:41:19

Hello Kelly.

Counted in.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list