Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AMM - Moving different Excel sheets to separate monitors » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 3342

Bob Garrow

Posted: 05/21/2012 13:09:27

Greetings,

Thank you for adding the ability to change to separate Excel windows on the secondary monitor in v. 3.4.1. However, I'd like to work on two Excel 2010 sheets at the same time on separate monitors with Win7 64.  Right now, when I have multiple workbooks open, even though they're separate taskbar icons, they only move in a group from one monitor to the other so I can't have one open on the first while seeing the other on the second.  I know that I can split separate Firefox windows across each monitor, so is there any chance that I could do this with Excel soon?

All the best,
Bob Garrow

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/25/2012 02:27:00

Hello Bob.

This problem is more associated with Excel than with our program. By default Excel documents opens in single Excel window as let's call it subwindows, and you can't separate the particular Excel book from the Excel window with our program. But as workaround you can use this method: when one Excel document is already opened, run one more Excel instance and then drag-and-drop or open new file with it.

Thus you can have two separate instances of Excel with different documents opened.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register