Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Desktop Config related/multiple windows settings , various feature requests » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 4191

TabSel
Advanced user

Posted: 10/19/2011 01:48:05

I'd like to have

1) multiple window settings per target window

like having the current target window as root node in the window settings tree, and all window settings as a nameable child node entry, with a radiobutton to have one active, switchable setting per target window.

2) desktop config related window settings

like having multimonitor desktop configs as main root nodes in the window settings tree, with the current tree being the default tree. Whenever a specific setting is made for the active multimonitor desktop config this setting is used, otherwise a setting in the default tree is searched... with settings applied automatically when desktop configs are switched.

3) "soft" monitors (like MaxiVista, iDisplay etc...) recognized and managed by AWM, like physically attached monitors. (UltraMon is able to manage these along with physical monitors, unfortunately it lacks all of AWMs features ;) )

4) the ability to split one monitor in multiple "virtual" monitors available to all AWMs monitor related functions, like "move to monitor xx", snap at borders, taskbars, multimonitor desktop configs etc... Like splitting "Monitor 2" horizontally in "Monitor 2" and "Monitor 3"

I really really like AWM as it is. I'll buy it after the trial period for the feature to have Cubase without title bar fixed size across my variable monitor setup alone. Great great app! Thanks!

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 10/20/2011 01:52:12

Hello TabSel,

Thanks for the post.

We'll consider your requests.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics