Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Adjustable taskbar and toolbar autohide delay » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 6898

Mike Brazil
Advanced user

Posted: 03/25/2011 17:03:29

It would be great to be able to set an adjustable autohide delay time before the taskbar and desktop toolbars unhide and hide. In other words, I'd like to be able to define a length of time that a taskbar or toolbar that's set to autohide waits before unhiding when the mourse cursor is at the edge of the screen at which the taskbar or toolbar resides, and I'd also like to be able to set the length of time before the taskbar or toolbar rehides after the mouse cursor has left the area of the taskbar or toolbar.

This functionality should affect taskbars and toolbars on all monitors, either collectively or with separate timer settings for each taskbar and toolbar on each monitor.

Note that I'm talking only about the taskbar and the toolbars that can be created using the Windows UI, not toolbars within applications. That would be great too, but I'm afraid that would turn into a can of worms.

--
Mike

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/28/2011 00:38:57

Hello Mike,

Thanks for the post.

We'll consider your request.

Best regards.

MainTrane

Posted: 03/31/2011 10:22:39

I like this suggestion and would love to see it implemented in AWM, along with inactive transparency for the taskbar/toolbars.

Windows 7 Pro (SP1) 64-bit
Actual Window manager 8.14.1
Intel Core i7-960 @ 3.2GHz
24GB (6x4GB) RAM
Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help