Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Shift Click programs , Requesting feature for multiple monitor taskbar » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 6060

Blake Steeler

Posted: 12/02/2010 18:33:33

In windows 7 when you have a program opened it takes the place of the pinned icon. This is nice as it conserves space in your taskbar, but removes the ability to open another window/instance of said program.

On the official taskbar you can (shift + left click) on the program, which will flash the hover color and open a new window at slightly offset coordinates fr om the entry you clicked on.

Could this feature be added?
(*EDIT* - I also notice that middle clicking a window has the same effect on both task bars, just not the shift click)

Also another request would be for the windows 7 version of hidden tray icons. In windows 7 it opens up a small window with the extra tray icons, but on my second monitor it works similar to XP/Vista wh ere it slides left and shows all the icons on the bar.

Finally one last request would be the start menu orb. I use the windows 7 and actual tools taskbar in the smallest available view, with small icons. the taskbars both look almost identical, but on the extended taskbar the start menu orb is cut off.

Here is a screenshot comparing the two orbs. (left one is extended taskbar)
User added an image

Thank you for reading, and also for making such a fantastic product.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 02/02/2011 20:44:01

Hello Blake,

Thanks for the post.

We'll consider your requests.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics