Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Add Reapply Settings command to AWM internal context menus. , Add Reapply Settings command to AWM internal context menus. » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 5216

Michael Brazil
Advanced user

Posted: 11/05/2010 20:44:39

Please add the equivalent of the AWM window menu as a context-menu (right click) item (or just the Reapply Settings command)for each rule in both the Window Settings pane/tab and in the Specific Settings pane to improve access to the Reapply Settings command when the AWM Window Menu fails to work.

--
Mike

Alex Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 11/06/2010 07:25:29

Michael, besides the window menu, you can also invoke the "Re-apply settings" command for an active window via hotkey (Win-F5 by default). Is that enough for your needs?

Adding the "Re-apply" command to Window Settings context menu look redundant - such command will re-apply settings to ALL windows affected by certain settings.

Michael Brazil
Advanced user

Posted: 11/06/2010 15:53:49

Hi Alex,

I'm not a big fan of hotkeys specific to individual applications. I've got a lot of hotkeys assigned in a separate macro utiity, most of them universal, and I can only remember so many. If this is the only way, then so be it, but I was hoping for a context-menu command that would apply to the specific rule I right-click to speed up access to this command when the window menu doesn't work.

Thanks!

--
Mike

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register