Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AWM/AMM Taskbar Suggestions » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 5087

Lewis Smith

Posted: 10/08/2010 13:24:16

Firstly, I have hidden the 'notification area' because the volume, Networks and Action centre icons don't function properly Is this a bug or could it be fixed so that they act as they conventionally would?

It would also be great if the tray worked exactly like the one on the primary screen, as the tray expansion works like XP/Vista not Win7. Could the arrow bring up the usual frame of hidden tray icons instead?

I moved to this software from DisplayFusion, and on the whole it's better, but there are a few things which could be improved:
1. Show the Date/time tooltip or even allow opening the Calendar on Secondary Screen (also show Lines when hovering)
2. Make the Start Button animation more accurate, it's so fast, I'm not sure it's animated at all.
3. When a full screen application is open on my secondary screen and is inactive (like Alt-Tab from Media Center) the taskbar comes up. Could this be detected and the taskbar hidden? (Preferably for all Screens)

Finally, I have found that none of the window modifications affect Windows Media Center, except right click minimise to tray. Is the windowing mechanism for Media Center incompatible with your tools or is this a bug? Either way, could this be made to work, as Keep on top and Ignore deactivation would be real useful (Ignore deactivation would hopefully allow the mouse to leave the media center monitor and possibly solve the issue with the taskbar showing).

I hope some if not all of this is possible and I look forward to feedback!

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register