Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AMM Move to Monitor Title Button » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 6222

AJStevens

Posted: 06/11/2010 07:11:03

Just got the demo of AMM, seems pretty good, contains the functions of two products fr om other vendors.

Only critisms of my trial so far are the "Move to Monitor" Title Button, that only moves it to the next number up monitor (the other product I used, popped up a visual repersentation of your monitors laid out, I'm guessing taken from the Win dialog wh ere you "arrange" your monitors, numbered and you clicked the one you wanted) and the moving of applications to the desired screen based on your specific settings seems to have a delay of a few seconds, the program I used for forcing apps onto certain screens/positions/sizes was instant.

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 06/15/2010 08:13:15

Dear AJ,

Thank you for your post.

To move a window to needed (not next) monitor using AMM right-click on the Move to Monitor button and choose the monitor.

We understand that the visualization of monitor configuration more convenient than a list of monitors therefore we'll work to improve it.

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 09/13/2010 02:26:22

Dear AJ,
I'd like to inform you that the wish has been finally added. You are welcome to test it in Actual Multiple Monitors 3.0 beta 1

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register