Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AWM, Runes of Magic and InnerSpace » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 6087

Rocco

Posted: 02/08/2010 21:06:00

I was having problems using Lavishsofts InnerSpace with Runes of Magic.

I finally discovered that AWM was the cause. When I close AWM the above software works as intended. When AWM is running I am unable to launch Runes of Magic properly via the Lavishsoft software.

Once I knew AWM was the culprit I tried to create exceptions so it would work. I created exceptions for the runes of Magic client.exe, launcher.exe, clientupdate.exe and even for the Innerspace software but was unable to get it working.

Any idea how I can create an exception so this will work?

Edit: I just tried selecting 'Stop' from the AWM menu but it still interferes. So I suspect some sort of bug and no exception will work. Only shutting down AWM completely stops it from interfering at the moment.

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 02/11/2010 03:22:17

Dear Rocco,

I know what you mean, to find out what exactly causes the conflict, we need to launch InnerSpace on our machines and test it. However we are not able to do it since it requires the fee, as far as i know. If you consider letting us to login to InnerSpace under your account we’ll do our best to resolve the problem, and I certainly guarantee the security of your login information, please provide it via email(support@actualtools.com). Unfortunately even then I cannot guarantee positive result, sorry.

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

Rocco

Posted: 02/11/2010 07:57:58

I'm still using the trial until I'm sure I can make it work properly.

You should be able to get a 1 week trial easily enough. Maybe they will even consider extending it if you are using it to develop compatibility with your software.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register