Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Display button labels on second taskbar in Windows 7 » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4994

blizzak

Posted: 01/25/2010 15:24:03

Hey there,

I'm using Actual Multiple Monitors, and currently I use the taskbar in "Never combine" mode for the buttons.  This keeps the buttons separated with labels which I like.  But the labels are not shown on the taskbar created by AMM on the second monitor, and I see no option to enable this in the config.  It would be a great feature among others which I could think of (like the taskbar combining buttons, for those that use it).

Let me know if you need any clarification of my request.

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 01/26/2010 04:40:41

Dear Blizzak,

Please, specify is your system Windows 7?

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

David Dambman

Posted: 02/03/2010 03:04:01

Hello,

I have the same issue, using Windows 7 Ultimate.  The taskbar labels are not showing up on my second monitor's taskbar.  I have Taskbar Buttons set to Never Combine in the windows 7 taskbar and start menu properties.  I also have it set to use small icons.    Everything else is working great.  Is there a way to get the labels to show up?  I couldn't find anything about it in the settings.

Thanks,
 David

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 02/04/2010 01:29:29

Dear David, Blizzak!

Thank you that info us about the problem. It was confirmed. We'll fix it on our next version (6.1).

Unfortunately,  David, now it is impossible to show up the labels.

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register