Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Disabling Windows Transpareny , Problems after disabling Windows transparency » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5518

Rocco

Posted: 01/15/2010 20:45:02

I recently disabled transparency in Windows. I find this makes the titles bar more legible. I'm talking about the transparency option in Windows for the title bar and borders. I'm using Windows 7. I'm not using AWMs transparency.

Now the Actual Windows Manager buttons are not behaving properly.

About half the time the buttons on the title bar look like the system buttons as they should. At other times they look partially transparent as if the Windows transparency wasn't disabled. And occasionally the title bar becomes totally transparent although the text and buttons are still visible. If I move the window they return to normal. No problems occur when AWM is disabled.

Maybe when the buttons are conforming themselves to the systems display settings they are not taking into account the systems transparency option?

Can this be fixed?

Rocco

Posted: 01/19/2010 02:12:19

Hasn't anyone else encountered this problem?

Can someone test to see if this happens with their system?

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 01/19/2010 07:14:19

Dear Rocco,

We fail to reproduce the situation on our test mashine. Could you install our current beta version and try to reproduce the situation?

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register