Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «windows 7x64 no work , fetal error when closing only in x64 » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5163

Daniel Shaw W.

Posted: 10/25/2009 21:33:31

i love, love love love, this program. from head to toe but it will not work for me in x64 windows.

I was using ultramon for a long time, but found out about this application at a public area at witch it was pre-installed.

I rushed home and downloaded the free version to try out, and it worked great. (on my windows 7 x32)

When i ran it on my windows x64 however it crashed while exiting from the application. it made all of my windows crash to, just about every single service crashed.

This problem was not just when closing the application.(Actual Windows Manger) not the config, it happened when creating simple exclusions too,

let me ask you, maybe someone can answer this, because it seems to me that this does not "add up"

just about every program that claims to be fully x64 compatible has two entirely different version of the installation, and application...(one X86 and one x64)

listen i just want it to work, is there a fix i can download to fix this.  I am was using the latest version 5.4 ?

please help me

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 10/27/2009 02:51:14

Dear Daniel,

Please, try to reproduce the situation with our beta version.

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register