Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Another "maximize to desktop" problem , Window moves back to maximize » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5210

Mark Johnson

Posted: 09/16/2009 11:30:13

I keep Visual Studio maximized across the entire desktop (dual monitors).  As described in another posting, it is tricky to do this in AWM 5.4.

However...
This happens almost every time I lock my computer...
When I get back to my computer and unlock the computer, the windows that have been maximized across both monitors are now maximized on a single monitor.

I.E. -- I have an application set to "100% of desktop" in the x, and "994 pixels" in y.  This physically sets the application to 2560 x 994, which exactly fits the desktop space.  I then lock the computer (standard windows function), and even seconds later I can unlock the computer and the application is now 1280 x 994, or maximized to one screen instead of the entire desktop.

This is very repeatable, and I have tried on other computers to verify it is not just happening on this one.

Thanks,
Mark.

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 09/16/2009 23:45:59

Dear Mark,

Unfortunately, we fail to reproduce this situation on our test machine. Please, pack and send to us all files from your folder %AppData%/Actual Tools/Actual Window Manager/.

And please specify following thing:

1. Is the option Use the Welcome (Control Pane -> User Accounts -> Change the way users log on or off) screen enable on your computer?

2. Are you waiting a sceensaver launch?

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register