Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «failure to remember 'pin' state , ATB now always opens every window as pinned » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 8618

Alan

Posted: 11/19/2005 18:57:18

ATB was working fine, I just use it for the 'pin window' button, then somehow a week ago, it opens every window as 'pinned'.

Even if I un-pin a window, and ensure that "save (pin)state & restore state next time" is ticked, it still opens it as pinned next time.

I tried upgrading to 3.8 but the problem is still there.  Help! its now become unusable :cry:  

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 11/24/2005 07:05:55

Dear Alan.

Try to turn off the Default Window Rule's "Save (pin)state" option and check the result. If this won't help, please, send us your ATB configuration file (better if packed by ZIP). It's placed in the ATB installation directory ("C:\Program Files\Actual Title Buttons" by default) and named "ActualTitleButtons.ini". We'll analyze your options and try to find the cause of the problem.

Alan

Posted: 11/26/2005 17:31:46

I had to re-install the product first (quirky things were happening before so I had removed it).

I unchecked the "save pin state option", and now it works fine, all default windows start up as un-pinned.  I'm not sure why this stopped working properly - maybe an other program had interfered and got in the way - anyway, its all working fine like before now.

Thanks a lot,
Alan

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register