Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «A notification are on the second monitor? » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 7573

Mipi

Posted: 03/26/2009 05:23:35

Hi everyone :)
Today, I bought a second monitor. I´ve managed to get a second taskbar for this monitor via a freeware product.
After some switch actions, everything is running fine so far. But I´m missing a notification area for the second monitor, in which all those tiny systray icons are displayed :)
(Because I´m not sure if you´ll understand what I mean, a cool picture will follow this sentence  :) )
User added an image
What I´m looking for:
When I´m launching a program on the second monitor, and this program appears in the notification area, I want this program to be shown in a notification area on the second monitor, not the first one :)

So, my question is:
Does "Actual Window Manager" support this idea? If not, could you push me to the right direction, where I´ll find a solution for this? :)

Thanks for reading :)

edit: Sry for this huge picture, thought it will be reseized :(

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/26/2009 05:56:28

Hello,

Unfortunately, now Actual Window Manager hasn't this functionality. But we are planning to add this ability to one of our next releases.

Best regards.

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

Mipi

Posted: 03/26/2009 08:03:56

If you´re going to add this, you´ll have me as a customer :)

Alex Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 03/23/2010 01:30:02

Mipi,

Download the latest version 6.0 of Actual Window Manager (or the latest version 2.0 of Actual Multiple Monitors) - and welcome to our customers' club! :)

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register