Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Winamp Transparent Help , Transparancy/Winamp open and closing issue » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 8835

Dorian

Posted: 10/05/2005 23:14:09

I just got Actual Windows Manager 3.8, and Im having a little problem which i didnt experience before when using the trial version for some reason. Ok, I have my Winamp on Transparent mode and everything works fine, but when I shrink/minimiz it to my taskbar and try and open it back up, my main Winamp menu is always gone and I have to open it back up. Are my settings wrong or is this a bug. I am using winamp 5.1, not to sure if that makes a difference, but I figured I would post it. Thanks

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 10/06/2005 02:48:10

It would be nice if you post your transparency settings for Winamp window here and describe more clearly your actions, literally step by step. What do you mean saying that "main menu is always gone"? And how do you open it back up? Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Posted: 10/06/2005 09:00:52

Ok, my transparency settings are set to 32% transparancy for the main Winamp window(which has the commands play and stop ext...), Equlizer, and Playlist. Thats about it, I have changed nothing, but the transparency.

Posted: 10/07/2005 22:15:04

Never mind I figured out the problem, it was the new version of winamp that had difficult working with the transparency, it was winamp version 5.1. So i just downloaded an older version and everything worked just fine, if you are having this problem or just want an older version of winamp or other windows programs, you should check out www.oldversion.com Thanks.

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 10/11/2005 03:22:33

Glad that everything's OK. Thank you for the information.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register