Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «W10 X64 AMM 8.15 freeze after standby » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 127

Florian Rahm

Posted: 04/12/2024 14:09:38

Hello,

since some months AMN freezes sometimes after my pc comes back fr om sleep. Mouse and complete system ist very slow / laggy.
Only solution is to open the taskmanager and kill the amm process(es). After restart of amm everything works fine.

Sometimes after reactivation all of my programmes are showed on the primary monitor, not on the other ones, wh ere i have placed them by rule. Pause and resume AMM fix this problem, but thats not a real solution.

And my pc doesnt deactivate montiors / put them in standby anymore. I have lo log my pc with Win+L to put the monitors in standby.

I tried reinstall, newest AMD Drivers etc...
Windows 10X64 22H2 19045.429
4 Monitor Setup with 2x38" and 2x32" monitors / AMD RX6800XT /

Any ideas ? New beta ?

thanks Florian Rahm / user since the first days :-)

kok wei lee

Posted: 04/12/2024 17:33:46

I found my solution AMM, you can try to
uncheck on the "Multi-monitor Task switcher" at Task bar setting.

Florian Rahm wrote:
Hello,

since some months AMN freezes sometimes after my pc comes back fr om sleep. Mouse and complete system ist very slow / laggy.
Only solution is to open the taskmanager and kill the amm process(es). After restart of amm everything works fine.

Sometimes after reactivation all of my programmes are showed on the primary monitor, not on the other ones, wh ere i have placed them by rule. Pause and resume AMM fix this problem, but thats not a real solution.

And my pc doesnt deactivate montiors / put them in standby anymore. I have lo log my pc with Win+L to put the monitors in standby.

I tried reinstall, newest AMD Drivers etc...
Windows 10X64 22H2 19045.429
4 Monitor Setup with 2x38" and 2x32" monitors / AMD RX6800XT /

Any ideas ? New beta ?

thanks Florian Rahm / user since the first days :-)

Florian Rahm

Posted: 04/17/2024 14:45:47

Hello kok wei lee, looks like your tip is working fine. No more freezes.

But the other problems (blanking screen + rules not working after come back from login) are still present.
Any support from developer side here ?

thanks a lot

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register