Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Outlook title buttons , Outlook title buttons only work sometimes » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 295

chrilawson Lawson

Posted: 02/28/2024 01:18:41

I have three buttons defined for all windows which allow me to move the current window to one of three monitors. All applications work as expected except for Outlook 365 desktop. If Outlook is displayed on my primary monitor, I can click the title button to move it to one of my other monitors. However, once Outlook is moved to another monitor, the title buttons will not work. I can manually move Outlook back to my primary monitor and the buttons again work but only on my primary monitor. Other applications don't behave this way. I've tried numerous configuration settings, but none seem to correct the problem.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 03/06/2024 11:03:37

Hello, chrilawson

Thank you for contacting us.

once Outlook is moved to another monitor, the title buttons will not work
I was unable to reproduce the problem.

Could you send us your Actual Tools program configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (Actual Tools program configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support)? Add a link to this topic in the email.

Could you specify the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The window containing the build number will appear).

Also please specify the exact version of Outlook you're running (File > Office Account > About Outlook).

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 2, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register