Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Bad responsiveness of title-buttons , Title-buttons often only react after several clicks » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 381

Martin Weber

Posted: 02/07/2024 19:34:21

Hello!

Title-buttons often only react after several clicks.

I am currently testing Displayfusion, which unfortunately has some other drawbacks, but there the buttons respond instantly.

EDIT: this does also affect menues like folder-favorites & right-click-menues, icons & thumbnails.

Kind regards!

Actual Multiple Monitors 8.15
Windows 10 | 21H2/22H2 | 64-bit

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 02/09/2024 00:50:24

Hello, Martin

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you send us your Actual Multiple Monitors configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (AMM configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support)? Add a link to this topic in the enail.

Please specify the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The window containing the build number will appear).

Does this problem persist for all AMM title buttons? What title buttons you're sure the problem happens with?

Does it happen with all applications? What exactly applications you've noticed the problem with?

Do you run AMM alone, without our other software or DisplayFusion running at the same time?

Best regards.

Martin Weber

Posted: 02/09/2024 06:35:49

I have sent the configuration files to the email I received from you (regarding the Topic: «Problem with program Don't Sleep).

Sorry, I am using Actual Windows Manager 8.15.
Windows 10 22H2 Build 19054.3930

This problem persist for all AWM title buttons, thumbnails/icons and right-click-menues.
And yes, this happens with all applications.

It doesn't matter if DisplayFusion is running at the same time.
All the problems I described occurred before I installed DisplayFusion (which is the reason I'm testing it). At the moment I am using AWM without title buttons combined with the title buttons of DisplayFusion without further problems.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 03/04/2024 13:41:08

Martin,

Can we consider this problem as solved?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help