New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Messages 1 - 10 of 11
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

Topic: «W11 doesn't seem to listen to keeping the screens separate? » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 1233

Aaron Howe

Posted: 12/23/2023 04:56:37

The main reason I bought this program, and have continued to upgrade for years is due to the ability for the windows to be separated per screen, but I just started using W11 today, and it appears that it no longer is working? Or is there a menu option I now need to hit?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/06/2024 09:37:42

Hello, Aaron

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you clarify what exactly feature you meant?

Best regards.

Aaron Howe

Posted: 01/09/2024 15:01:34

The 'actual multiple monitor' portion where each monitor gets it's own taskbar, with the programs that are on that screen. At least that's the primary use that I use it for, and the only reason I have the software.

I have the programs on the other screens, but they still show up on my main taskbar on the main monitor, ignoring that feature.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/13/2024 19:26:30

Aaron,

I have the programs on the other screens, but they still show up on my main taskbar on the main monitor, ignoring that feature.
Do you mean Actual Multiple Monitors taskbars don't appear on the secondary monitors at all or the windows on the secondary monitors are not displayed in the AMM taskbars or they're displayed both in AMM taskbars and the taskbar on the main monitor?

What applications you have this problem with?

Could you specify the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The window containing the build number will appear).

Best regards.

Aaron Howe

Posted: 01/14/2024 10:07:07

So I uploaded a screenshot. You can see that I have teams and discord open on the right monitor, but the icon is on the right monitor, AS WELL AS on the middle lower monitor.

It's not listening to the screen that the program is on anymore, and is displaying every icon on the main window. Which is the ONLY purpose I have AMM for.

Windows version is 11 23H2 OS build 22631.2861.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/22/2024 12:55:49

Aaron,

It's not clear from your screenshot whether there is another Notepad window on the primary monitor. So could you tell whether the same problem also happens for Notepad, Chrome and Windows Explorer?

Are you running the Microsoft Store version of Discord?

Aaron Howe

Posted: 01/23/2024 11:47:34

Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:
Aaron,

It's not clear from your screenshot whether there is another Notepad window on the primary monitor. So could you tell whether the same problem also happens for Notepad, Chrome and Windows Explorer?

Are you running the Microsoft Store version of Discord?

There is only one instance of Notepad open. It happens for every application. Anything I put on a secondary screen, still shows up on the primary screen.

I am using just the normal desktop app. I don't use applications from the microsoft store.

Aaron Howe

Posted: 02/18/2024 01:23:24

Still experiencing this.

You can see how discord is on my right screen, but it's showing up as being on the middle main monitor. Same with Teams. Same with Notepad.

User added an image

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 02/19/2024 23:43:16

Aaron,

Thank you for the information. We'll look into this problem soon.

Could you also please make sure that the "Individual" mode and not the "Mixed" mode is selected in the configuration module of Actual Multiple Monitors (Multiple Monitors > Taskbar > Mode)?

Aaron Howe

Posted: 02/22/2024 08:43:40

Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:
Aaron,

Thank you for the information. We'll look into this problem soon.

Could you also please make sure that the "Individual" mode and not the "Mixed" mode is selected in the configuration module of Actual Multiple Monitors (Multiple Monitors > Taskbar > Mode)?

Yes, it is set to individual mode.

Messages 1 - 10 of 11
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register