Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Drop down menus - too transparent » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 7114

Alan Dougherty

Posted: 01/01/2009 19:08:11

Hi, just found this software (ATW) a few days ago, and I have to say that I am impressed. Currently, I'm using a Vista Ultimate desktop and a laptop with Vista Basic. I installed the trial on the laptop to get a transparent look similar to my desktop, and found I liked it so much I now have it on both.

So, just two questions before I purchase..

Is the licence per user (i.e. multiple machines, one used at a time), or per machine?

and

Drop down menus appear at the most transparent setting (i.e. inactive), making it mostly impossible to see the contents.. is this due to my settings or the drop down menus inheriting an inactive window setting? Or am I missing something?

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 01/05/2009 01:21:10

Dear Alan,

Thank you for your interest to Actual Tools.

1. According to our pricing policy:"Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use the Software simultaneously on two computers where one is stationary (home PC/work PC) and another is mobile laptop/notebook/Tablet PC) - for any legal purpose, at any single time."

2. It depends of your settings in configuration. Please send us your ATW configuration files (via File->Send Configuration->Send to the Tech Support) and
we will be able to say more about this situation.

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register