Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Taskbar > Change Date/Time , Custom date format » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 529

Kiwi

Posted: 09/21/2023 09:34:08

I'm wanting to change the date format presented on the Taskbar when AWM is controlling the taskbar.

Wanting to use the format  DD / MM MMMM / YYYY. Is this at all possible?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/23/2023 17:25:59

Hello, Kiwi

Thank you for contacting us.

Currently there is no way to change the date format via AWM settings. We'll consider adding such option and will post here if it's added.

AWM taskbars use the date format set in Windows taskbars. Have you tried to change the format in the Windows Date and Time settings? What version of Windows you're running?

Best regards.

Kiwi

Posted: 10/01/2023 09:24:32

Sorry for the lack of response, I forgot to subscribe to the thread (I get notifications when new threads are made, just not replies, need to change that lol).

In trying to make sure I was doing it right, I found I had changed the time format to what I wanted, but was placing the changes inside the Long Date section. However the taskbar uses the Short Date settings to display. With the correct changes, it now renders as I want both on the default Taskbar and AWM taskbar. Problem was user error.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register