Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Ignore deactivation is not working , ignore deactivation issue » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 836

John Doe

Posted: 08/21/2023 21:14:45

Hi everyone!

I would like some help with Ignore Deactivation and Lock mouse (the settings in Popular). They used to work when I was using Actual Multiple Monitors in 2016-2017 but now they don't.

I've assigned hotkeys to both settings and they simply refuse to work in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. The only one that works is "Lock mouse in monitor" and it works in-game, so it shouldn't be a hotkey problem.

It must be mentioned that I also tried to create specific settings for CS:GO and enable ignore deactivation at Startup but it still does not work. Do you guys have a solution for this?

Thank you!

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/25/2023 17:55:35

Hello, John

Our software doesn't work correctly with CS:GO because of CS:GO Trusted Mode which has been introduced in summer of 2020. Trusted Mode significantly restricts the types of programs and files that can interact with the game to prevent using of cheats. But since our software need to inject .dll files into windows in order to work, it's also blocked by Trusted Mode, as well as other software working in similar manner.

Unfortunately, for now the Ignore Deactivation feature works with CS:GO only if you use the "-insecure" launch option for CS:GO (without quotes). But note that using this option will affect your gaming, for example you won't be able to play on VAC secure servers. To use the option you need to launch Steam, right-click on CS:GO and select properties. In the "general" tab, click on "set Launch options" and type in the option in the text box.

Moreover, currently the Ignore Deactivation feature can be used fully only in menus in the game. For example if you're in the match, you need to press Esc to open the menu and then switch to other windows using Alt+Tab. When in the game mode you're able only to use keyboard outside of the game. Mouse actions will still work only in the CS:GO window and mouse clicks will switch focus back to it.

We'll notify you if the situation changes and more acceptable ways to use the feature with CS:GO appear.

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/25/2023 18:00:50

The only one that works is "Lock mouse in monitor" and it works in-game, so it shouldn't be a hotkey problem.
This hotkey works only because it doesn't interact with the game window directly but with the monitor.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register