Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Software Ignored by Actual Multiple Monitors » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 933

James P. Chagares Chagares

Posted: 08/14/2023 06:08:45

I am running version 8.11 on Windows 10 x64. I started using a video software called Song Surgeon. Actual Multiple Monitors has no effect on this software. Right-clicking the title bar does not move the software to a different monitor. Setting Title Buttons to Move to monitor does not show up on this 3rd party software. All my other software works fine.

Thank you in advance,
Jim

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/18/2023 00:19:55

Hello, James

Thank you for contacting us.

I was unable to reproduce the problem - as I can see the Song Surgeon window is affected by Actual Multiple Monitors 8.11 correctly.

Are Default Settings enabled in Actual Multiple Monitors (AMM configuration module > Window Settings > Default Settings) or did you create specific settings for Song Surgeon?

Do you start Song Surgeon with elevated rights (in this case usually UAC dialogue appears upon the start of the program)? If yes, then probably the software is not affected because the "Support the System Utilities..." option hasn't been enabled during the installation of AMM. Try to install AMM again right over the existing installation and enable the option (your other settings won't be changed) and see whether it solves the problem.

Best regards.

James P. Chagares Chagares

Posted: 08/24/2023 05:11:49

Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:
Hello, James

Thank you for contacting us.

I was unable to reproduce the problem - as I can see the Song Surgeon window is affected by Actual Multiple Monitors 8.11 correctly.

Are Default Settings enabled in Actual Multiple Monitors (AMM configuration module > Window Settings > Default Settings) or did you create specific settings for Song Surgeon?

Do you start Song Surgeon with elevated rights (in this case usually UAC dialogue appears upon the start of the program)? If yes, then probably the software is not affected because the "Support the System Utilities..." option hasn't been enabled during the installation of AMM. Try to install AMM again right over the existing installation and enable the option (your other settings won't be changed) and see whether it solves the problem.

Best regards.

I'm so sorry, it is Video Surgeon Version: 3.0.0.102 that I couldn't control not Song Surgeon. I did as you suggested and reinstalled enabling "Support the System Utilities" as you suggested. I can now easily move the window from monitor 1 to monitor 2. However, no matter what I try when moving from one monitor to another it will not maximize. I am running the Video Surgeon as administrator.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/26/2023 07:02:01

James,

I was unable to reproduce the problem with maximization. Could you describe it more detailed? Do you mean it's impossible to maximize the window only after you move it by the right click mouse action? Is it possible to maximize it if you drag the window with mouse?

Does the problem depend on how exactly you try to maximize the window - via the maximize button, via the double left mouse button click to the title bar or via the window menu item?

Could you send us your Actual Multiple Monitors configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (AMM configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support)? Add a link to this topic in the email.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register