Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Icons in Notification Area disappeared after Windows Update , Help: In second screens only few notification icons show up » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 941

Francisco Corvalan

Posted: 07/31/2023 17:12:35

After the last windows Update, in second and third screen I can't see anymore the Hidden Icons and the Icons in the Notification Area (right bottom of the taskbar)
This was for me the reason to buy Actual Monitors, to have all screens with a similar look and feel;
I use the notification icons to open recurrent critical programs, for instance OneNote

The workaround is that I have to navigate to the main screen and invoke the application from the Notification area, now reduced to only one screen,

I am in Actual Monitors 8.15; I have upgraded because I thought you will keep up with Windows changes...
Should I give you some time to fix this bug?

Or it is sadly not resolvable from your team and MS has disabled a useful feature for your app?

Please help,

thanks
Francisco :cry:

Francisco Corvalan

Posted: 08/04/2023 22:01:31

I found help in another thread with same problem, because 22H2 disrupted the taskbar...
I have rolled back 22H2 as a temporary solution, while Actual Multiple Monitors resolve the issue,
otherwise I will need to leave this useful application....

Now I have the hidden and system icons in each monitor, I need this because some notifications I don't see them if I am focused on the second or third monitor...

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/11/2023 00:40:36

Hello, Francisco

Thank you for contacting us.

Are you running Windows 11? There is a known such problem in Windows 11. It's possible to fix it but it may take some time. We think that the problem will be fixed along with some other problems in approximately two months.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register