Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «ATW 5.2 window content lost » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 6319

Stefan Geisenheiner

Posted: 12/17/2008 05:33:13

Hi,
unfortunately I struggle to use Actual Transparent Window with an application :cry: I bought this tool for: Course architect 2006 from EA Sports
CA download

Symptoms: having the course architect in focus and maximized, enabling 40% transparency causes it's window content to disappear. Disabling focus causes the content to turn white. When shifting the window the former content reappears - now outside the window.

Can be reproduced on my system any time using WindowsXP SP3/German and ATW 5.2. Stopping ATW resolves the content problem, the application window displays normally.

Hardware: ATI Radeon HD3600 - latest driver installed, monitor configuration (1920x1080 resolution, WinXP Plug&Play monitor driver).

Any help or workaround you can suggest?

Thank you very much in advance.

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 12/22/2008 02:17:45

Dear Stefan,

Unfortunately, we can’t fix this situation because this is not a bug but a kind of technical issue. You can read more about a like problem with video players here.

We had recommend you don’t use transparency for this application, i.e. exclude this window (right-click on title bar, choose Actual Transparent Window-> Exclude this window and Apply)

Best regards.

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register