Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Minimize window to screen save setting » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 1473

Johan Daanje

Posted: 05/27/2023 02:32:55

Hello i like to use the function minimize to screen but every time i restart AWM the settings are disappeard and i can start all over again. How can i save my user setting.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/30/2023 04:18:52

Hello, Jonah

Thank you for contacting us.

Hello i like to use the function minimize to screen but every time i restart AWM the settings are disappeard
Do you mean you want windows to maintain their "minimized to screen" state after you minimize them manually and restart AWM?

Or is there a problem where AWM specific settings are not being persistent?

Best regards.

Johan Daanje

Posted: 05/30/2023 11:51:58

Yes i want the windows to maintain their "minimized to screen" state after i minimize them manually and restart AWM?

Johan Daanje

Posted: 06/10/2023 16:29:08

This settings problem has been going on for years, I just renewed my subscription but the problem is still there.

And that for a program that I have been using for years.

Also, the program cannot be used in full screen games because AWM constantly brings the desktop forward and games like Morowind don't like this, this is also a problem that has been going on for years.

Okay you will probably contradict me but this last problem happens in general with many games.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 06/16/2023 17:20:45

Johan,

Yes i want the windows to maintain their "minimized to screen" state after i minimize them manually and restart AWM
We'll cosnider your request and will post here if the feature is added.

This settings problem has been going on for years
I think it's not correct to consider this behavior strictly a problem (meaning "a bug"). It's more like the way the program works. There are hardly any requests from other users similar to yours of changing this behavior. I can't see any messages from you from the past regarding this problem either.

Have you tried to set the automatic minimization for the applications in specific settings of Actual Window Manager for these applications? Does this way not suit your needs?

Also, the program cannot be used in full screen games because AWM constantly brings the desktop forward
Could you describe the problem more detailed? What exactly happens and what actions/events lead to this or preceede this?

Johan Daanje

Posted: 06/21/2023 01:56:15

No i wont

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register