Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «How to Move the Title Bar in Actual Monitors? , need to know how to configure to move the Title Bar » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 1096

cinn kid

Posted: 04/24/2023 12:08:51

I been using Actual Multiple Monitors for some time now, and every day, there is issue with the title bar covering the min max windows window icons.  I need to move the title bar.  I can't find an option to move the "title bar"

In addition, it should be a feature to be able to unlock the "title bar" slide it out of the horizontally and when finished be able to relock it in a default position. It would also be nice if unlock/slide not easy to code, to create 3 default positions for the title bar and hot key relocate to 1 2 or position 3.

How to move the title bar please???

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/07/2023 12:05:05

Hello, cinn kid

Thank you for contacting us and sorry for the delay in replying to you.

I can't find an option to move the "title bar"
By title bar do you mean the extra title buttons which AMM adds to windows title bars? If yes then you can use the option “Shift the buttons horizontally” (AMM Configuration module > Window Settings > Default Settings/particular Specific Settings > Title Buttons > Options section > Shift the buttons horizontally).

You need to adjust the option in the settings of AMM that are applied to the windows you have this problem with (Default Settings or Specific Settings). You can see what exactly settings are applied to particular window by clicking the “Modify applied settings” title button (Wrench icon) and see the name of the settings in the appeared menu. Also you can go right to the applied settings by clicking the "Modify..." menu item. If the Default Settings are applied to the window, it's better to create Specific Settings for it and edit this option there, so that it is applied to this window only.

Enable the option and change the shift value - you can start with 2 and then change if needed.

In addition, it should be a feature to be able to unlock the "title bar" slide it out of the horizontally and when finished be able to relock it in a default position
If I understand you correctly the Compact View option from the same options section lets you accomplish this. Please try this option and see whether it does what you need.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register