Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Specific Window Rule only runs once , Specific Window Rule only runs once » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 1924

David Fields

Posted: 03/14/2023 19:08:35

I have some rules that only run one time after the OS is rebooted.  It runs fine the first time the window opens, but doesn't run if the window is opened again.  For example, I have a rule to position the login window for my VPN software.  It runs the first time I launch the VPN software, but if I have to log out of VPN, and then login in again, the window rule doesn't do anything.  

The target window settings are using the caption (substring match) and program path.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 03/28/2023 23:53:03

Hello, David

Thank you for contacting us.

I have some rules that only run one time after the OS is rebooted.  It runs fine the first time the window opens, but doesn't run if the window is opened again.
This can happen if the window the rule (default/specific settings) is applied to is not actually closed when you close it but it just becomes invisible instead. Could you specify the applications you've noticed this problem with (names, versions)?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register