Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AMM changing wallpaper to color , sometimes it just changes the wallpaper to the color option in windows. » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 485

Zamik

Posted: 02/25/2023 11:27:03

this happens randomly. i have 4 monitors each set to randomize wallpapers on a timer. sometimes instead of going to a wallpaper, it will change all of the to the color setting under windows. if i try to change it back it will keep going to color. the only fix is to manually change (with the next slide button) each monitor then go into personalize and change it back. i will have to click it a few times and it will change back. at first i thought it was an issue tied to the wallpaper file itself or its name. but after checking in the personalize section of windows i can see which wallpapers are there when this happens and the are wallpaper that work any other time. there seems to be no rhyme or reason to which ones will set this off at any given time. i tried to look for a log but the log window does not seem to show anything of use to fix this. any help is appreciated.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 02/28/2023 19:35:51

Hello, Zamik

This problem may be associated with the fact that there is a limitation to the size of the final desktop wallpaper file in the system.

Could you download the file UseJPEGCodec_AMM.zip, unpack it, execute the UseJPEGCodec_AMM.reg file and see whether it stops the problem?

Zamik

Posted: 03/02/2023 01:05:17

will do thank you

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register