New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Messages 11 - 12 of 12
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

Topic: «"Other" configuration backup/restore » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 33840

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/13/2022 11:53:49

Chris,

Loading each config does not change the icon order.  It sticks with the last saved icon order.
But have you tried to restore the order after loading particular configuration? Configurations contain saved desktop icons order but for now you need to manually restore it via the desktop context menu or via the hotkey. Or you can use the mentioned batch files method to make the process automatic.

Chris Miller
Advanced user

Posted: 09/14/2022 19:40:05

Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:
Chris,

Loading each config does not change the icon order.  It sticks with the last saved icon order.
But have you tried to restore the order after loading particular configuration? Configurations contain saved desktop icons order but for now you need to manually restore it via the desktop context menu or via the hotkey. Or you can use the mentioned batch files method to make the process automatic.

'Actual'ly (haha) you are correct.  Let me test some things and see if I can get this to do what I need.

I'd still like to see the ability to save/load configs from the right-click menu rather than open the program to do so.  Just less clicks to get things done.

Messages 11 - 12 of 12
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register