Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Lost Ark , Ignore Deactivation not working , Lost Ark , Ignore Deactivation not working » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5109

Kristijan Stefanovic

Posted: 02/14/2022 06:38:25

Hi! Been using AMM for a while now and its been a blast cause of the fullscreen gaming without having to Alt-Tab, when i tried it now on Lost Ark it simply dosent work at all, can it have to do with that the game is DX11?, Tried adding a custom window for ignore diactivation still didnt work and checked compatability aswell.

Hope you have a fix for it, cant find a better program for dual monitor gaming and would be sad if this didnt get a fix.

Kristijan Stefanovic

Posted: 02/14/2022 06:40:02

And I am using the version of AMM 8.14.6.1, windows 10 latest update aswell

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 03/09/2022 03:15:53

Hello, Kristijan

Thank you for contacting us and sorry for the delay in replying to you.

its been a blast cause of the fullscreen gaming without having to Alt-Tab, when i tried it now on Lost Ark it simply dosent work at all
The purpose of the Ignore Deactivation feature in case with games is to let you avoid minimizing of a full-screen game when switching focus to other windows and interacting with them. But it doesn't mean you necessarily should be able to move the mouse pointer away without using Alt+Tab. Using Alt+Tab is required by some of the games in order to move the mouse pointer away from the game window but they're not minimized when you interact with your desktop and other windows.

Although, some of the games (especially some of the modern multiplayer ones) don't accept the feature correctly. Often it's due to anti-cheat systems.

I've tested the feature with Lost Ark and as I can see this is one of such games, unfortunately.

But I've noticed one strange thing: although the game window seems not to be affected by our software (because it's secured by the anti-cheat system) I was able to avoid minimizing of the game just by running the software. I mean the game didn't minimize when I used Alt+Tab, although I didn't even enabled the Ignore Deactivation feature for the game. Can you confirm this behavior?

Is using Alt+Tab not acceptable for you?

Do you start the game via Steam?

Best regards.

Kristijan Stefanovic

Posted: 03/12/2022 16:08:14

Hi, I am running it on Steam, the issue with alt-tab for me is I dont like when the screen blacks out and minmizes lost ark. I would simply love the be able to have it on fullscreen for best performance and be able to click and use the screen next to it for example youtube and stuff like that. The game has borderless/windowed mode but i feel like I always loose alot of performance. Altough I can understand the difficulties with it being recognized as a cheat by the game. Thx!

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register