Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Taskbar opened in borderless window game , Taskbar opened » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 1656

Vladymir Ivanyshyn

Posted: 01/29/2022 19:49:01

Hello, i have a problem, when I right click on the bottom of the screen, I have the control panel shown, this can be changed by full screen mode, but for me borderless window is more convenient, I can not find how to turn off this function which  open the taskbar with the right mouse button click in settings. It's problem with "Actual multiple monitors", because when im close programm,  and click on the bottom - control panel is not showing.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 02/05/2022 00:09:54

Hello, Vladymir

Thank you for contacting us.

What game you have this problem with?

Do you have other games installed which have the borderless window mode? Could you see whether this problem happens with other games too?

Does the same problem happen with Chrome in full-screen mode?

Could you send us your AMM configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (AMM configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support)? Add a link to this topic in the email.

Could you specify the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The window containing the build number will appear).

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register