Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Exclude This Window problem , in 5.2 final details are not auto filled-in » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 6822

Diam0nd

Posted: 10/16/2008 06:02:00

In v5.2 final of AWM, when I press Exclude This Window an exclusion list window apprears, BUT no details are filled in. I mean, in last beta before final and all versions before that everything worked fine: I pressed exclude this window and an excluesion window with all details filled in appeared. Now I need to press add, and fill everything manually? Would please be so kind to fix this :(

In the file attached, I put a screenshot of what I see when I press Exclude This Window: the same excluesion list window without any details, it just pops up and thats it.

AWM v6.5 B2, REGISTERED

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 10/17/2008 00:06:55

Thanks for the report. Just one question: what actually did you try to exclude?

Diam0nd

Posted: 10/17/2008 00:42:10

Alexey Fadeyev wrote:

Thanks for the report. Just one question: what actually did you try to exclude?---
Have any questions? Mail to support@actualtools.com!                                
Well, a lot of stuff. I tried excluding NoteZilla, Trillian, PikySuite (all 3 should be excluded by default btw) and some other programs. It's the same thing every time. I press Exclude This Window, Exclusions window pops-up (see screenshot) and that's it :/

And my AWM version is the final one, clean install (uninstall, reboot, cleaned the registry and stuff from Documents and Settings).

I really do hope it'll be fixed, because as I mentioned the beta before final and previous versions worked fine.

AWM v6.5 B2, REGISTERED

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 10/17/2008 01:04:45

Well, it seems there's really a bug but a minor one: the exclusion is created but it's not highlighted in the list. Try to exclude some window and look for the new exclusion in the list - it should be there filled as required.

Diam0nd

Posted: 10/18/2008 07:32:54

Alexey Fadeyev wrote:

Well, it seems there's really a bug but a minor one: the exclusion is created but it's not highlighted in the list. Try to exclude some window and look for the new exclusion in the list - it should be there filled as required.---
Have any questions? Mail to support@actualtools.com!                                
Ha! Yes, indeed. It really DOES seem to be a focus issue. Well, hope it'll be fixed in the next beta/release :)

AWM v6.5 B2, REGISTERED

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register