Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AMM flashing taskbar problem » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3621

Barry

Posted: 12/23/2021 05:16:37

My windows 10 taskbar does not flash and unhide when I open programs.

The AMM taskbar unhides and flashes when I open some programs.

How do I stop the AMM taskbar from flashing and unhiding the taskbar completely for all programs?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/24/2021 06:55:18

Hello, Barry

Thank you for contacting us.

I was unable to reproduce the problem.

Does it only happen when you open some particular applications and with other applications everything works good?

Could you clarify what you mean by taskbar flashing? Are you talking about the taskbar button of the window flashing orange?

Could you specify the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The window containing the build number will appear).

Best regards.

Barry

Posted: 12/24/2021 12:39:51

Outlook is the biggest problem.
I have turned off any settings in windows or outlook that would do that and it stopped on the win 10 taskbar but not the AMM taskbar.

The Icon and description that comes up on the taskbar when you open any program.
Version 21H1 (OS Build) 19043,1415

I turned off notifications and went into registry and 0'd out the taskbar flash entries and it still does it.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/16/2022 01:45:01

Hello, Barry

Sorry for the delay in replying to you.

I have turned off any settings in windows or outlook that would do that and it stopped on the win 10 taskbar
Do you mean you've managed to prevent Outlook from unhiding the Windows 10 taskbar and to prevent its taskbar button from flashing orange? Could you tell how exactly you were able to accomplish this?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register