Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Reapply all window settings » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2944

Emil Friis

Posted: 12/07/2021 19:59:41

Is there a 'Reapply all settings' hotkey that will apply the window settings to ALL windows similar to how Win+F5 does for a single window? I often end up moving windows around and want to quickly move them back to original position.

Also, is there some way to use 'Put into Divider tile' to make a window span multiple tiles? So if I have a monitor divided into three horizontal tiles I want Program1 to span the first two tiles on startup, but I also want to be able to put another program into just the middle tile at a later point.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/20/2021 23:49:38

Hello, Emil

Thank you for contacting us and sorry for the delay in replying to you.

Is there a 'Reapply all settings' hotkey that will apply the window settings to ALL windows similar to how Win+F5 does for a single window?
Unfortunately, there is no such hotkey. The only way to reapply the settings to all windows at once is to use the Pause/Resume actions combination (for example via the Actual Tools program tray icon context menu or via the Configuration module > Tools > Control Center section) or the Exit/Start actions combination (via the Configuration module > Tools > Control Center section or you can exit the program via the tray icon menu and start it via the Start Menu for example). Are these ways acceptable for you?

Also, is there some way to use 'Put into Divider tile' to make a window span multiple tiles?
The "Put into" dialogue lets you do this. You can open it by right-clicking the "Put into Divider tile" button or via the Window Menu > "Put into..." or using the hotkey (Win+Ctrl+5 by default). You need to press the left mouse button and select the tiles you want to span the window to and release the button.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register