Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «8.14.6 Bugs » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5896

duzers

Posted: 11/23/2021 16:30:38

I have two LCDs, first 3840x2160, second 2560x1440.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 11/23/2021 17:03:08

Hello, duzers

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you send us a screenshot of your monitors layout, either from AWM configuration module (Multiple Monitors > Monitors Layout and Settings) or from the standard Windows display settings window.

Is the value of the "Change the size of text..." option in Windows Display settings increased for any of the monitors (is it more than 100%)? If yes, then please specify the values you have set for each monitor.

Please describe the problem with the extra title buttons more detailed? Do you mean the title buttons may not work the first time you click them and you have to click several times? Does it happen with all title buttons in all applications?

Also please specify the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The window containing the build number will appear).

Best regards.

duzers

Posted: 11/23/2021 17:25:39

1. image
2. first 150%, second 125%
3. Only first (Access to...) and second (Modify ...) buttons works immediately after click, and there is a problem with all aplications/windows.
4. Windows 10 21H1 (19043.1348)

And buttons dissapears at the systems windows like explorer when it is not active.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 11/23/2021 18:34:02

I was unable to reproduce the problems you describe.

Could you temporarily disable Directory Opus and see whether the problems still persist? If they do, then restart Windows and don't start Directory Opus at Windows startup. Will the problems persist in this case?

If the problems still persist could you send us your Actual Window Manager configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (AWM configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support)?

And buttons dissapears at the systems windows like explorer when it is not active.
What are your Windows color settings (Personalize > Colors > default Windows mode and default app mode)?

Best regards.

duzers

Posted: 11/25/2021 15:09:02

This is not problem DO. Afer starts AWM, all maximalized windows at second monitor are resizing. It is not possible to maximalize their to full size of monitor.
default Windows mode and default app mode
I don't have this option.
send us your Actual Window Manager configuration files
I sent it now from "smietnik"

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/01/2021 07:51:36

duzers,

This is not problem DO
I'm not saying this is a DO problem. I mean the problem may be caused by some type of unwanted interaction between Actual Window Manager and other software, for example DO. So could you please see whether the problems persist if you don't start DO and start Actual Window Manager?

I'm still unable to reproduce the problem.

Is the problem with the space between the taskbar and maximized windows/jumplist menus associated with logging in to your Windows account when AWM is running? Or it starts even if you exit AWM and start again after logging in to your account?

Are you running any third-party system enhancement software?

If you don't have the default Windows mode and default app mode options you should have the Choose your color option. Is it set to Dark?

Best regards.

duzers

Posted: 12/04/2021 07:40:18

There is a problem with task bar not third-party system enhancement software (I closed all programs).
This gap is when Taskbar of AWM is On top, also on first monitor when I "Replace the system task bar".

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register