Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Taskbar icons not showing open programs intermittently , Works again if Actual Windows Manager is paused » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2910

Stephen Selwyn

Posted: 11/16/2021 18:38:49

From time to time the taskbar stops showing which programs are open. If I pause Actual Windows Manager they start showing again and continue when I resume for a period and then it stops again, sometimes a few hours or a few days later. This has been happening for some time.  I have only just identified it as a AWM issue. Windows 10 Version 21H1  AWM v8.14.5

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 11/24/2021 16:43:29

Hello, Stephen

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you describe the problem more detailed? Does the problem happen with all taskbar buttons or only with some of them? If the latter then are these some particular apps or it can happen with any app?

Is the option "Replace the system taskbar" enabled in the settings of Actual Window Manager or you use the Windows taskbar on the main monitor (AWM configuration module > Multiple Monitors > Taskbar > Replace the system taskbar)? Does the problem affect only the Actual Window Manager taskbar? If you drag a window to the main monitor - will its taskbar button appear in the Windows taskbar?

Are the values of the "Change the size of text..." option in the standard Windows display settings increased for some of the monitors (are they more than 100%)? If yes, then specify the values for each monitor.

Could you specify the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The window containing the build number will appear).

Could you send us your Actual Window Manager configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (AWM configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support)?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register