Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «pinned apps on the task bar , Pinned Apps on Taskbar not there when I restart the computer » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3212

Branden Lambrich

Posted: 10/07/2021 13:30:52

Soooo might be a stupid question but I Pinned some apps to the taskbar (ie, Steam, afterburner, chrome, etc..) they are there when I shut down the system, but then when I come back on there gone... off the taskbar. I've been through the AMM settings and config and I don't see anything that is not clicked or checked... and I am running Actual Multi-monitor version 8.14.5
any ideas??/

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/28/2021 00:15:57

Hello, Branden

Thank you for contacting us and sorry for the delay in replying to you.

Could you specify the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The window containing the build number will appear).

Is your Windows account an administrator account or an account with limited rights?

Could you send us your Actual Multiple Monitors configuration files two times using the Send to Tech Support tool (AMM configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support)?

The first time send them right after you pin several applications to the taskbars. And the second time after restart of the computer, when all the pinned icons have disappeared.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register