Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Taskbar disappears when I click on the screen. » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 1848

J Scott

Posted: 07/21/2021 03:28:08

So, I dont know what happened, but all of the sudden my taskbar on my second monitor disappears every time I click on the screen. I have tried everything at this point, locking it, hiding then unhiding it, closing the app and then reopening it. It will not stay there. Every time I click the screen its just gone and I dont know what to do or how to fix it. But to get it back I usually have to right click on the Actual Multiple Monitors icon and then uncheck "Taskbar on Monitor 1" and then recheck it. It works, but Like I said every time I click on the screen it disappears. If anyone can help with this, that would be great :)

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/22/2021 02:27:22

Hello, J Scott

Thank you for contacting us.

You're running the latest version of Actual Multiple Monitors 8.14.5, right?

Could you specify the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows taskbar, press Enter. The window containing the build number will appear).

Could you also reproduce the problem and send us your Actual Multiple Monitors configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (AMM configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support)?

Are you running any third-party system enhancement or taskbar enhancement aplications?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register