Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Bug - I think , Fullscreen rollup not working on triple monitor setup wth mixed resolutions » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4682

gubadoy Admin

Posted: 07/01/2021 06:51:20

Hi:

Just upgraded from Windows 2004 to Windows 21H1
after upgrade I test some programs and all seemed to be working fine including Windows roll up.
Then I checked for updates on 3 programs that sometimes have updates for newer versions of windows: Start10, Display Fusion and Windows roll-up
Windows Rollup was the only one with an update available.

I upgraded to Windows Rollup v8.14.4 just now.
I test out roll-up and two other programs I've had issues with when upgrading.
This time it is just win-roll-up that has something broken

I have 3x monitors - all at 100% Scale under windows display settings
2x 1440p running at 144Hrz each - one gsync/one free-sync if that matters
1x 1080p @ 60Hrz

So I open Windows explorer full screen on all 3 monitors
Rollup function works fine on both 1440p monitors
roll-up function does not work at all on the 1080p monitor
--when I click the roll-up symbol on the task bar when it is fully maximized the LINE turns into  LINE with a square on it but the window does not roll-up
--when I do not fully maximize the window but drag the corners so that is covering the whole monitor screen anyways the roll-up function works as expected

The graphics card is an NVIDIA 1070 GTX with the latest drivers from NVIDIA install.

Any known fixes for this? Is it actually a bug or is it possibly something else?

If not I can always uninstall Windows Roll-up and reinstall the previous version, I am pretty sure I downloaded it at some point.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/01/2021 20:52:30

Hello, gubadoy

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you send us a screenshot of your monitors layout from the Windows display settings and specify what of the monitors is the main monitor?

Also please see whether the problem persists on the same monitor if you move it in the Windows display settings from its position to some other position relative to other monitors, for example, if it's the rightmost monitor then make it the leftmost.

Could you also temporarily install the latest version of Actual Window Rollup 8.14.5 and see whether the problem persists in this version?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register