Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «2nd taskbar issues , Windows 10-64 bit, AMM 8.14.4 » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3973

Matthew Oliveira

Posted: 01/15/2021 08:25:15

Simply put,
how do I get the taskbar on the 2nd monitor to stay in place, but automatically go away when an application is in full-screen, like the taskbar on the 1st monitor does
And no, I don't want to use the auto-hide function, neither do I want the "always on top" function
I want the 2nd taskbar to behave like on default Windows, but still look like the AMM one
On that note, how come I cant configure each taskbar independently?? That would be a nice feature so that I ACTUALLY had control over my multiple monitors

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/18/2021 06:16:56

Hello, Matthew

Thank you for contacting us.

AMM taskbars normally should hide behind full-screen windows. Although, recently there was a problem with Chromium-based applications (due to Chromium problem).

What full-screen application you have this problem with (name, version)?

neither do I want the "always on top" function
Are you talking about the window's always on top state? Disabling the "On top" option of the AMM taskbar helped with the mentioned Chromium-based apps problem (the On top option in the context menu of the taskbar). You can use it as workaround.

On that note, how come I cant configure each taskbar independently??
Could you clarify what exactly settings you're talking about? There are several settings that can be configured for each AMM taskbar independently.

Best regards.

Matthew Oliveira

Posted: 01/18/2021 09:22:43

OK
I've been messing around here
So my TAskbar 1 is the windows default
By default Windows 10 doesn't apply a taskbar on the 2nd monitor
so, my AMM taskbar is only on Monitor 2, because I didn't check the "replace system taskbar"

In that case, it's even worse: AMM as a whole doesn't have an automated taskbar only one that autohides, as this happens with all my apps

so, please tell me I'm wrong and how to fix this (sorry I took this long to figure out my true problem)

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/20/2021 02:29:54

Matthew,

AMM as a whole doesn't have an automated taskbar
What do you mean by automated taskbar?

What full-screen applications you have this problem with (name, version)?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register